Snoel Abroad

Sara is abroad again and this time it is in Hungary! I am here in Hungary (in the small town of Gyöngyös) teaching English at a primary school through CETP- the Central European Teaching Program- Follow along with my crazy adventures in teaching and traveling. Szia!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Peanut Butter!!

After searching for peanut butter in every store I was about ready to post a desperate message for someone to please please send me some!
BUT, today, I found it!!! After a tip from one of the second year teachers I stopped looking in the aisle with the jams and jellies and nutella and ventured into the "imported foods" aisle and there it was, in the American section, along with blueberry muffin mix, pancake mix and maple syrup. :-)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I miss all your adventures involving food. Remeber all your epical trials locating limes! You are such a dork, I mean only you would have me on the ground laughing over laundry and peanut butter. Lord I miss you!
p.s. Sherrie says hello