Snoel Abroad

Sara is abroad again and this time it is in Hungary! I am here in Hungary (in the small town of Gyöngyös) teaching English at a primary school through CETP- the Central European Teaching Program- Follow along with my crazy adventures in teaching and traveling. Szia!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

why I love my department head

just a moment to extol the virtues of Ilí, the head of English at my school and my contact teacher here in Hungary.

Ilí is great for many reasons, she may be the best contact teacher in Hungary, but today she especially rocks because:

1) She invited me to her house to teach me how to make Gulyas soup
2) She let me use the Internet at her house
and 3) while I was online she just brought me a little tray with a glass of wine and pogacsa!

so props to you Ilí!!

No comments: