Snoel Abroad

Sara is abroad again and this time it is in Hungary! I am here in Hungary (in the small town of Gyöngyös) teaching English at a primary school through CETP- the Central European Teaching Program- Follow along with my crazy adventures in teaching and traveling. Szia!

Friday, August 18, 2006

getting ready to go.....

hello everyone! So as most of you know I'm leaving for Hungary on Monday where I'll be teaching English at an elementary school in the small town of Gyongyos. On my past trips I've sent out monstrous group e-mails that clogged in boxes and stressed people out so I've decided that this time I'll go the Brit Chase route and post a blog- and here it is (for those still wanting to e-mail my address is noelsara@gmail.com.) Right now I don't have much to tell- I'm still in Denver and am further procrastinating the inevitable packing but soon I'll have fun things to say about my quick trip to London, week long orientation in Budapest and eventual move in to Gyongyos. Till then........

No comments: